Sunday, August 12, 2007

In Honor of.......

I have a friend who told me she was really excited after hearing that I had started a blog. That is, of course, until she read my first post, which was about sports. After hearing this, there was only one thing I could do.....dedicate my next sports blog to my friend, ErinFaye! So, this rest of this post is now in her honor.

Tiger Woods
made yet another milestone today on his way to becoming the undisputed greatest golfer in PGA history. He won his 4th PGA Championship, 13th major win, and the first major champion to make a par on the 72nd whole in Southern Hills history. Since turning pro, Tiger has dominated the sport and is well on his way to being the Michael Jordan of golf. To put his dominance into perspective, he has more majors than the rest of the Top 10 in the world, COMBINED!!!! I got to watch his final two holes today, and I got to tell you, the best part wasn't watching how he sized up every shot, how he was hands down better than everyone else. The best part was that I got to watch it in High Definition. If you have never watched a sporting event in High Definition, you are truly missing out. Not only is it clear, colorful, and like being right in the action, but the detail is amazing. Here they are playing golf in 100+ degree heat, and I could actually see every little bead of sweat pouring off of the heads of the golfers.

The lesson I learned in all of this is that it doesn't matter how boring golf is to watch, and it is, high definition will make it worth watching, everytime!!!!!!

2 comments:

mattjustmull said...

Question, how do you get 72 holes out of a golf course that only has 27?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tyler--you are the coolest.